Re: Tethering and Overclocking?

Thank you oli! I thought there were already desktop tools for this but wasn't sure or how to use them. I'll look into them for research only since I don't think I have a computer powerful enough for overclocking.

Have you ever used SetCPU on Android? Its very intuitive. So writing a dead simple UI for cpufreq packages with SetCPU as inspiration would be very awesome.

God Bless, and looking forward to seeing progress.
      Dan