Re: [Ubuntu-Touch] [Port] Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 (codename: venturi)- Stuck at Black Screen Between Samsung Logo and Boot Animation

I have this issue when I flash a wrong boot.img or the kernel is
hanging before initializing adb correctly. You are S-Off, right? If not
you might need to flash boot.img through fastboot.
If you have the correct boot.img logs are needed, you should paste
/proc/last_kmsg in that case. Maybe there is something interesting in
the logs.

Am So 03 Mär 2013 19:10:54 CET schrieb Nick Nemeth:
> When it does recognize it, it is offline. How do I fix this problem?
> And thank you for the advice.
>
> On 03/03/2013 01:01 PM, Jonas Schwabe wrote:
>> Am So 03 Mär 2013 14:40:33 CET schrieb Nick Nemeth:
>>> Hello, all! I am in the process of porting Ubuntu Touch Developer
>>> Preview, using the official porting guide, to the Samsung Galaxy
>>> Player 5.0, using Mevordel's CyanogenMod 10.1 device branch and 2.6
>>> kernel from Github, along with making the necessary changes to both of
>>> them. I am stuck on a black screen between the boot-loader and boot
>>> animation. ADB says the device is not found, so apparently it's not