Re: [Calculator] demo #2

On Sun, 2013-03-03 at 11:02 +0200, Dalius wrote:
>         - At first glance, the M key looks out of place and if I
>         didn't know what it does based on previous discussions in this
>         mailing list, I would not know what to do with it (and would
>         be looking for = instead)
>
> OK. I guess we will have to think how to resolve this better.

I don't think this is an issue, as you would surely only be looking for
the = key to get the result of the calculation? And, the result of the
calculation is shown as you type, so there is no need for an = key. The
M key is used to put a calculation into memory for later recall, and has
nothing to do with the result of a calculation.

--
Sam Bull
Twitter/Identi.ca: @sambull