Re: Galaxy Nexus running Ubuntu Touch has a higher temperature than when running Android OS

Hey Bill,

interesting. Thank you very much for your help. I will report this to our
sensors guys.

One more question: Does this happen right away when you boot your device or
does sensorservice only start going crazy after some period of time? If you
could try to find a way to reproduce this happening, that would be great.

Thanks,
Michael