Re: Fwd: Ubuntu Touch - RSS Reader Concept

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your demo, I've tried it and works pretty good :)

Also I have done a demo of viewing RSS feeds, the ideas of design come from
https://ubuntu.mybalsamiq.com/projects/ubuntuphonecoreapps
[image: 内嵌图片 2]
[image: 内嵌图片 1]

But I can't publish my source code because my launchpad ID was
confused with another one, already contact David for help.

Next step, I suggest we should have a meeting to discuss about
the architecture, functions and designs, then create a document about the
whole RSS app.

Have a nice day,
Joey