[UbuntuTouch][help needed!] port on su640, but CM image boots up

Hello all,

I'm trying to port Ubuntu Touch on my LG-su640 (I-PROJ) device (Rooted)

Since su640 has same chipset with p930, I tried to follow below link's
instruction and use the uploaded image files.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2168818
I used the following 3 images
Recovery: http://goo.im/devs/nexwave/p930/ubun...ICIAL-p930.zip<http://goo.im/devs/nexwave/p930/ubuntu-touch/cm-10.1-ubuntu-touch-20130225-UNOFFICIAL-p930.zip>
CM part: http://goo.im/devs/nexwave/p930/ubun...ICIAL-p930.img<http://goo.im/devs/nexwave/p930/ubuntu-touch/cwm-ubuntu-touch-20130225-UNOFFICIAL-p930.img>
Ubuntu Touch part: http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-tou...blet-armhf.zip

and here's what I did.

1. I used the CM part image to boot up my phone in recovery mode with the
following command
 >> fastboot flash recovery cwm-ubuntu-touch-20130225-UNOFFICIAL-p930.img

2. In recovery mode (I think it's Ubuntu CWM), I wipe cache, dalvik cache,
system, data and all that

3. using the "install from zip file" menu, I installed CM 10.1
(cm-10.1-20130303-NIGHTLY-p930.zip)

4. using the "install from zip file" menu, I installed
UbuntuFS(quantal-preinstalled-phablet-armhf.zip)

and then I rebooted the phone... and I saw CM10.1 boots up instead of
Ubuntu lock screen in my phone.......

I don't know what I did wrong......
one thing I can think of would be the Ubuntu CWM(that I flashed it from the
second link, CM part: cwm-ubuntu-touch-20130225-UNOFFICIAL-p930.img)
is not correct CWM, so it doesn't wipe cache, dalvik cache, system,
data...?
So after step3, I wipe cache, dalvik cache, system, data again, and install
the Ubuntu FS , but it still doesn't giving me the Ubuntu boot up..

or have I done some huge mistake in my installation process???

Please give me your Idea folks... I'm in eager to get a solution to this
problem!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

--
Hyunmin "Harrison" Cho