[UbuntuTouch][help needed!] port on su640, but CM image boots up

While the su640 and the p930 have the same chipset, they don't have the
same partitions. I ported ubuntu touch to the vs920 which is also an I-PROJ
device. You don't need to use the ubuntu version of cwm for this either. I
used our official CWM to flash and it worked fine. Also, you will probably
want to compile your own CM10.1 image for the su640.