Re: Built image for GT-P6800 missing /data/ubuntu ?

Nope, there is no adb available when the system just starts with screen reading “Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7”. It just hangs there until battery runs out or I shutdown the device ☹

Yours,

Elmeri

From: Jeremy Morales
Sent: ‎March‎ ‎6‎, ‎2013 ‎6‎:‎03‎ ‎PM
To: Elmeri Kokkonen
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Built image for GT-P6800 missing /data/ubuntu ?

Do you have access to adb?

If so, run "adb shell mount"

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Elmeri Kokkonen <elmeri.kokkonen@xxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you for help with this issue. Made a lot of sense.

Now the other problem here is that it still does not boot and after attempting to boot the system with /data/ubuntu in device, it just hangs the same as previous. When I then go back to recovery and check for the logs from /data/ubuntu/var/logs, no files have been updated.

So my question is now that where should I look for next. My intuition says that the /data/ubuntu is not either mounted or the boot manager (or what ever starts the binaries in /data/ubuntu) does not know that the system should start using /data/ubuntu operating system...

Yours,
Elmeri