Re: Built image for GT-P6800 missing /data/ubuntu ?

I think except recovery flash method, ubuntu should introduce another kind
of flash method like fastboot or write directly to mass storage device
under download mode. For sure can open another topic as for some of the
device partition table needs to be adjusted too.
在 2013-3-7 上午1:49,"Elmeri Kokkonen" <elmeri.kokkonen@xxxxxx>写道: