Re: Adb on a non nexus device : Razr XT910

If you want a 'clean' solution without having to run adb with sudo
permissions each time, either

1) Add the correct udev rules for your device

or

2) Update you adb binary (android-sdk). I had the issue when I compiled
4.2.2 and could not access my device (Xperia S) via adb, exactly the same
error. But that was because my adb binary was the one for 4.2.1, and they
introduced that (sh*tty, painful in my opinion) new security feature,
refusing adb access as long as you did not accept your PC's RSA keys et
all. Well, long story short, upgrading my adb binary did the trick for me.