Re: [msm8625] build error - .size expression for pow does not evaluate to a constant

All,
Facing error during compile hardware/qcom/display for fence not defined
something, looks like my kernel not match cm' msm_mdp.h for some struct
define. Delete this project currently to finish all build. Try to fastboot
boot recovery after all images done, but failed to boot into it, can see
the backlight is on. Any idea?
在 2013-3-7 下午7:24,"Joey Jiao" <joey.jiaojg@xxxxxxxxx>写道: