Re: Music app.

Hey,

great to see you're motivated. However, I'm not sure if the taken approach is
really taking us somewhere for different reasons:

You started off with a QML file without thinking on how the actual player should
work, which features do you want to support, and how this will be hooked up to
a backend. Most likely you end up rewriting the whole code when you realize
this doesn't fit with the backend you choose. Also, your code does not scale
with different screen sizes or form factors.

When Jim Hodapp and I replied to some of your original music app emails, we
never heard back from you. Are you interested in working with the people
inside of Canonical on the music app that will ship with Ubuntu Touch by
default, or do you rather want to experiment and come up with your own thing?
Note that both is fine for us, but if you want to contribute to the default
music app, then we've got to work together.

It'd be great if you could let us know how you see this efforts evolving over
time.

Br,
Michael