Re: Music app.

On 03/07/2013 02:22 PM, Sid Payton wrote:

Hey Michael,
Are you working on a Xbmc remote for Ubuntu Touch? That would be great. Do you have a API to control XBMC? If so could you pass me a copy? Thanks.

Am 07.03.2013 11:28 schrieb "Michael Zanetti" <michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>:

    Hey Jouni,

    Would be great to see those. I will most likely port over PlayMee
    too and
    could use some great design. Most likely I can reuse most of it
    for Xbmcremote
    too.

    Cheers,
    Michael

    On Thursday 07 March 2013 10:12:03 Jouni Helminen wrote:
    > Hey guys,
    >
    > We've done some nice new designs for a core music app at
    Canonical - we

    http://owncloud.danielholm.se/public.php?service=files&t=71d2604924bd

    http://owncloud.danielholm.se/public.php?service=files&t=a057005a813