Re: Music app.

Hi,

I don't quite understand what it is you mean. Do you mean that you would be able to use the Music app as a remote control, or remote control the Music app?
Or do you mean play tracks from network resources, like UPnP?

Remote control of the music on the Ubuntu Touch device would work by any MPD-client - if we were to chose that back end. Network resources could possibly be added later, but first out is being able to play local files. Dropbox, ownCloud and Ubuntu One still syncs to local, sp they should be playable.

Also if we took some stuff from UMedia, there are some other quite cool features.

Please be more specific, if your question wasn't answered.

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm
  IT Consultant
  Web Developer