I set up a team on Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~touchmusicapp

Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm
  IT Consultant
  Web Developer
  Student
  d.holmen@xxxxxxxxx
  http://www.danielholm.se

2013-03-07 18:41, Diego Sarmentero skrev:
On 03/07/2013 02:38 PM, Daniel Holm wrote:
Hi Diego,

You are very much welcome to join if you like.

I can see that you got pretty far(!) with your UMedia. It looks good. The thing that I'm most concerned about is just moving along Ubuntu's UI guidelines. But the rest looks pretty much like the features and all, that I'd like.

Yes, i agree the UI is not the best, i was thinking to redo that part also, i wasn't happy about the UI/UX

Would you like to help out?

Of course, where is the team to join?