Re: Music app.

Hi,

On Thursday 07 March 2013 21:02:52 Daniel Holm wrote:
> I set up a team on Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~touchmusicapp

I'm not exactly sure what's the process for setting up such projects, but
seems ok for me. I'll ask Michael Hall if its ok to proceed with this.

I think there are some interesting ideas in this thread alread and we should
start writing them down somewhere to decide what we want/need.

Also this thread is growing quite big and I agree that it would make sense to
move to a separate mailing list.

Br,
Michael