[Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Why is there not a Browser or music app in the core app?

Hello Everyone,

I was curious to know why we are not trying to create a Ubuntu browser?
I have some ideas but want to know it there was a reasoning that it was not
included.

Second thing,
Music player, seen it in the Developer preview but it was essentially an
image with no functionality.
I am wondering why this is not included in the Core Apps either? A good
music player is an essential part of a smart phone. I have some great ideas
for this as well and I am sad that it wasn't included in the Core Apps.

--
Shane Guignard

Follow ups