Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Why is there not a Browser or music app in the core app?

The music application will be part of the "media" apps. It is still sort of
part of the core apps, but have a sepparate mailing list will probably
start some proper development sometime this week.

Follow this thread: https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg00744.html

Zisu Andrei