Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Why is there not a Browser or music app in the core app?

I think the default browser is and will be webkit based, but if I
remember seeing a QT based Firefox browser video recently which would
probably be easier to take as a starting point than an android build, if
someone wanted to port Firefox to Ubuntu Touch