Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Why is there not a Browser or music app in the core app?

Someone mentioned syncing passwords. We could debate security issues on this am day long, and I'm sure it could be done securely. But I use KeepassX for desktop and keepassdroid for Andoid to contain all my hundreds of websites and other info I have. They use the same encrypted file type, so I just keep it synced. And I need these many times outside a browser for apps or just searching for the associated URL. Which is what makes KeepassX so awesome.

Please keep this in mind, perhaps implement this password management system wide, and use the kwh file type which Keepass uses. This would allow easy import and export of my information. That is not locked into the Ubuntu platform. As Keepass runs on Window and Mac as well. (Though don't personally use or care about those platforms.

      God Bless,
         Clem