Re: [Ubuntu-Clock-App] Alarm functionality question

I'm not any sort of programmer but I've been using Linux for quite a while
& have enjoyed testing out the Ubuntu Touch builds as they come.  Anyhow,
I'm wondering if utilizing the cron daemon would be a good solution to the
alarm clock timer since it's how Linux/Unix admins often schedule
maintenance tasks & other jobs on servers/desktops?  The app could write a
line to the crontab specifying when to later trigger the alarm actions.
 Just a thought, there may be better ways of doing this in the SDK that I'm
not familiar with but thought I'd chime in with an idea.

Tom

--
±TOM±