Re: Addressing the lack of Trademark License for YouTube, Twitter and Facebook Core Apps

I know that you are trying to get these apps to be made by the community
but due to the trademark rules I don't think they will let you to do this.

An example would be the windows 8 application for twitter someone developed
(Note I HATE Win8) Twitter denied access for extra API tokens from where it
was not an official app.