Re: Multilangual translations for Ubuntu Touch?

I am in Yangon at the moment, I met with the local Ubuntu team
yesterday, they are very interested in translating Ubuntu Touch to
Myanmar language and already started some work on it.

I'll see what we can do to help this happen. When I spoke with the SDK
guys about this a couple of weeks ago they said there is l10n support
but it's not documented yet. Also should probably wait until we switch
to the new maliit keyboard, which will have better support for more
languages than the current nemo keyboard.

Pyae Sone you can be in touch with me and I will try to help. Do you
know Ko Ko Ye?

Best
Jouni Helminen
Lead Designer, Ubuntu Touch