Re: [Development] Solution for a password/secret storage

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Daniel Clem <clem11388@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I didn't know it used mono (Ugh) with mixed licenses. But I knew the
> developer was coming out with a new version soon, so if the file type would
> be better suited to integration that would be fine. As long as my current
> file could be converted. Hundreds of passwords is a lot to transfer one by
> one. :-(
>
> What new features does the kdbx file type add that would be a nice
> compliment to Ubuntu phone?

I could not find the technical differences between the file formats. The
best I could find was this link:
http://www.keepassx.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1989 - it is interesting
because it shows that we have python and perl bindings to support the kdbx
file format.

Also interesting is a chart showing the differences in features between
keepass 1 and 2: http://keepass.info/compare.html - it might give some
hints between what is supported in one format compared to the other.

--
Cláudio "Patola" Sampaio
IRC: ptl  - Yahoo: patolaaa