Redistributability of Ubuntu Touch images

Hello everybody,

when we put out the Ubuntu Touch Porting guide we had the possibility in
mind to generate images regularly in an automated fashion for a  variety
of devices.

Some of the devices linked from Touch/Devices wiki page might qualify
for this. The precondition being that all the bits are redistributable.

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices

It'd be great if you could help us indicating particularly which binary
blobs are used and which license they are under. If you have links to
the individual bits and pieces that'd be immensely helpful.

I just went ahead and updated the pages linked from the devices list so
it's a bit clearer what's needed.

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/drivers for example shows
quite nicely which blobs are used and when you download one of them you
can see which license it is under.

It'd be great to have regular images for a multitude of devices. Getting
the redistributability sorted out will be another step into that direction.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/G+