Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Why is there not a Browser or music app in the core app?

Hi all,

It's great to see everyone so interested in the music app already! We really want to get to the design work soon, but as you've seen, we are busy with the clock, weather, calculator and calendar right now!

The music app is indeed of great importance to us all, what would a phone be without music playback!? We intend to follow the same process as we have with the other apps; so if you are interested in the music player app, here's where to look!

Email the core apps mailing list here using [Design][App_name] in the subject line
Follow our blog
Follow Ubuntu app developers on Google plus

For reference, handy people to speak with are:

Jim Hodapp (@jhodapp) is the Canonical Tech lead, Mika Meskanen (@mesq) Christina Li (@Christina) and myself (@ckpringle) are the UX go to guys, and Michal Izydorczyk (@mehow) for visual design. We'll be hanging out here and on the Ubuntu-touch IRC channel as usual.

Speak soon,

Calum, Mika, Christina and Michal.