Re: [Development] Qt/QML Python bindings

* Robert Bruce Park <robert.park@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Well, I can't speak for the whole company in any official capacity,
> but my impression as a low-level grunt is that there is a large
> internal push to move away from Python,

I think this statement is quite misleading and gives the false
impression that there is an organized internal push to migrate
off Python inside Canonical.

There is not (that I am aware of).

I would say that there is a well-known public push, documented in
our blueprints, to move away from *long running* Python processes
in our stack.

That all said, I am also unaware of any plans, pro or contra, to
bring python onto the phone.

/ac