Re: [Development] Solution for a password/secret storage

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 17:36 +0000, Sam Bull wrote:
> I might make a mock-up of the settings page when I get back later. What
> do people think about this design?

Alright, I've done a quick mockup of the settings screen:
https://ubuntu.mybalsamiq.com/projects/ubuntuphonecoreapps/App%20locks

This is something I think would be nice to have on the phone. With an
Android phone, I get fed up of having to unlock the phone to do the most
trivial of tasks, and thus I remove the lock screen and end up with no
security at all.

Something that only requires you to unlock the phone when you actually
try to access restricted things would be a lot more user-friendly, while
retaining security.