Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] Qt 5.0.1 in PPA:s

Hi Roman,

It's not clear what would be wrong. If you're missing the Ubuntu SDK
welcome page, it sounds like 'ubuntu-sdk' would possibly not be
installed which takes care of installing also the Ubuntu plugin for Qt
Creator.

You can contact me on IRC or file a bug about your problem (with some
more information on eg. output of the commands mentioned).

-Timo (Mirv @ Freenode)