Re: Music app.

Hey all, Jim, Daniel, Rasmus,

Yes we will be designing and developing the music app in the open; we plan to follow the same process as we have so far for the clock, calendar, calculator and weather apps (check out our blog for an idea of what we've done so far!). That'll include a launchpad project.

We've been busy with these four apps so far but have started thinking about music, so we'll share as soon as we have more than thoughts in our heads ;-)

Cheers - excited!

Calum Pringle
Interaction Designer

Canonical Design Team