Re: Music app.

"I know quite a lot people that wouldn't use a platform
exclusively because of lack of an Spotify app."

It's true ! Even though, I love Ubuntu and these newly project, I can not
use Ubuntu Phone if it doesn't have a spotify support. Official or not.
I use this service everyday on my Nexus 4 and PC, I can't live whitout...