Re: Deluge touch UI.

Hi,

You are probably right. I just like Deluge more then other clients and use
my devices as thin clients to my MyBook Live, running deluged.

Would make since for me, but of course, its GTK, Transmission is Qt, and so
on.

Of course it would be nice with more alternatives and I'd like to create a
ui for deluge. I just need some help with it.

I've also mailed the Devs in deluge mail list.

Cheers,
Daniel