Re: Deluge touch UI.

It's there documentation for porting Qt desktop to touch
On May 9, 2013 1:33 PM, "Daniel Holm" <d.holmen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You are probably right. I just like Deluge more then other clients and
use my devices as thin clients to my MyBook Live, running deluged.

> Would make since for me, but of course, its GTK, Transmission is Qt, and
so on.

> Of course it would be nice with more alternatives and I'd like to create
a ui for deluge. I just need some help with it.

> I've also mailed the Devs in deluge mail list.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> Den 9 maj 2013 16:47 skrev "Omar B." <estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Also thinking about it, Transmission-QT might be a good choice since it
will probably come default on ubuntu-desktop-qt

>> then with the convergence you can switch from mobile to desktop (or
viceversa) and still have the same client, folders, downloads, etc.

>> Also the UI is one of the simplest imo.
>>
>> ________________________________
>> From: estelar57@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> To: d.holmen@xxxxxxxxx; ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 14:36:33 +0000
>> Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Deluge touch UI.
>>
>> There are a few BT clients that already have QT interfaces so maybe they
would be a bit easier to modify or port for ubuntu touch.

http://alinuxblog.wordpress.com/2010/09/14/top-10-torrent-clients-for-linux/

>> of course not ruling out deluge but not sure how hard compared to the
others it would be.

>> ________________________________
>> Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 14:14:42 +0200
>> From: d.holmen@xxxxxxxxx
>> To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] Deluge touch UI.
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I miss a torrent client for Ubuntu Touch, and since I use Deluge and it
already has support of ceating external UIs using JSON, I thought it would
be a good place to start.

>> The touch ui would be able to connect to deluged both remotely and
localy.

>> Anyway, I wanted to look if anyone else was interested in this, also
help me getting the data from JSON, since I dont understand how to.

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phone More help :
https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp