Re: One Zip to Flash them all

If this old device uses the same flash method of any android rom out there
(flashable zips) yes, it's possible.
Basically, this python script does four things: extract the android base
zip, remove the stock updater-script with one modified to include the
commands to extract the Ubuntu rootfs, copy the tar.gz of the rootfs from
its zip and then repack all in another, bigger zip.
As you can see from the code, alter it to use another android base
different from the one that it usually download it's easy: change the
androbase variable with the name of your base zip, make a proper
updater-script by mixing the one into the rootfs and the one into your base.
Otherwise, if you can host it in a public space (better things like direct
download, nothing like Dropbox, media fire or similar) I can add official
support for this device!
Let me know.

Il giorno 18/mag/2013, alle ore 00:41, Joey Carlini <moocow1452@xxxxxxxxx>