Call for help with MusicApp.

Hi all,

I would like to call our for some help with the Music application. I've got a lot going on in school, and I would very much appreciate some help with a few things.

I know that it would be better with a system wide content handler, but until then I wanted to create a littel database with meta data of the tracks that the user has in his/her music directory. This to make it easier to show meta data for the currently playing track, as well as the listing for albums and artists.

This, however, has become a problem since I'm having difficulties with running the function to add the meta data to the local database for each track on the device. I'm currently using FolderLIstModel to show the files and folders in the set music dir, and this seem to be the only way of listing the files and dirs using QML. I would like a more behind the scenes approach and only show meta data.

So I suppose that I need some C++ helps. ANy takers? I just want a extension that lists files in a folder and then submit them to a function.

But there's more and anyone willing to lend a helping hand is more the welcome! :)

--
Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
  Daniel Holm

Follow ups