Re: Call for help with MusicApp.

I have looked into file library in QML or available plugins and it seems
dark.

Then the question is should a QML file library plugin be created or should
the whole media collector be written in C++. Personally I would prefer the
last way if the media collector could be a system service wich all app can
take gain off just like it's on Android. It would be very nice to hear what
Canonical has to say about this.

>I just want a extension that lists files in a folder and then submit them
to a function.
This actually seems to be availble already in the form of FolderListModel
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5.0/qtquick/qml-qt-labs-folderlistmodel1-folderlistmodel.html