Re: Call for help with MusicApp.

There are plans in the works to most likely (though it's not for
certain yet) use a piece of software written for use in Ubuntu TV. It
is already fully functional as a service that will scan directories
for all types of media files and can monitor these same files for
future metadata changes. It then indexes the metadata into a
convenient and searchable database. There should be some more info
available about this in the near future.

Jim