Re: Installed apps

W dniu 31.05.2013 13:15, Joseph Mills pisze:
> Search button only brings up keyboard a quarter of the time . imho it
> should be a drop down just like unity. That way if keyboard is not
> working and it does not 75% or more of the time.

Can you post ways to reproduce? I haven't seen that issue. Does the
search entry field come down in the header? The search feature is not
enabled in the Home lens for now (and the SEARCH label will hide in
those cases).

Can you elaborate on what "drop down just like unity" you have in mind?

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.