s/qml-phone-shell/unity8/g; or: we've renamed qml-phone-shell to unity8

Hey everyone,

We have just renamed the "qml-phone-shell" packages / binaries to
"unity8". This will should be a transparent transition for most of you,
but those who hack on the code will need to adapt slightly.

The code has moved from lp:unity/phablet [1] to lp:unity/8.0 [2]. We've
also reset the history (i.e. started with a clean bzr branch) to not
drag around all the demo assets that we've used in the past. That means
that all the branches that are still pending review against the old
branch [3] need to be rebased and resubmitted against the new series.

Please let me know if there's any issues.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/unity/phablet
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/unity/8.0
[3] https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-team/unity/phablet/+activereviews

P.S. if anyone knows how to trick bzr/launchpad to use a different
stacking branch, I'd love to hear it :)
--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.