Re: s/qml-phone-shell/unity8/g; or: we've renamed qml-phone-shell to unity8

W dniu 06.06.2013 01:05, Michał Sawicz pisze:
> Hey everyone,
>
> We have just renamed the "qml-phone-shell" packages / binaries to
> "unity8". This will should be a transparent transition for most of you,
> but those who hack on the code will need to adapt slightly.
>
> The code has moved from lp:unity/phablet [1] to lp:unity/8.0 [2]. We've
> also reset the history (i.e. started with a clean bzr branch) to not
> drag around all the demo assets that we've used in the past. That means
> that all the branches that are still pending review against the old
> branch [3] need to be rebased and resubmitted against the new series.
>
> Please let me know if there's any issues.
>
> [1] https://code.launchpad.net/unity/phablet
> [2] https://code.launchpad.net/unity/8.0
> [3] https://code.launchpad.net/~unity-team/unity/phablet/+activereviews
>
> P.S. if anyone knows how to trick bzr/launchpad to use a different
> stacking branch, I'd love to hear it :)

OK, so the only trick we came up with was... creating a completely new
lp:unity8 [1] project. This has the additional advantage of having
separate bug / milestone / you_name_it management, so until unity8
becomes default, it will live in its own project.

We'll be under daily release soon, too!

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/unity8/
--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>