Re: [Design] Page stack back gesture

I doubt if anyone can discover pin to exit gesture on their own. meaning its not exactly intuitive.

But the again, if i may recall the design paradigm for Touch actually does not envisage this problem as a general thing (i'm pretty sure i'm wrong though)

meaning that this really should be an issue to be solved by each app. (probably with defined guidelines)

Its not right to assume that each and every app will be compatible with whatever solution proposed here.

The base OS itself does not appear to require any going back (at lease from the gestures and flow design).