Re: Redesign the deep stack to be a horizontally scrolled region

I don't hate this idea (which means that I kinda like it!) There might be some inconsistencies when you want to pan around a larger than screen object, like a map or whatever, but perhaps for those cases you use the conventional "back" button.

Till later,
Scott.
    Scott May.
    scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx