Possible Budget Ubuntu phone

Hi,
I was wondering if Ubuntu will have / support *Budget Phones* (Being £100
or less),

The main budget phones I have seen before are the Samsung Galaxy Ace &
Galaxy Mini along with the Europa being the cheapest out of all of them.

Today Vodafone in the UK released a new budget phone (Details @
http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mobile-phone/vodafone-smart-mini-black#/specifications)
. It seems to have a 1Ghz Arm chip with 512MB of RAM. But it runs 4.1,

So my question is will it be possible for any budget phones? When first
announced I think I saw the recommended being a quad core with a minimum of
a dual core both with 1GB of RAM.

Unfortunately I can't buy the Vodafone Smart Mini as I don't have the money
but possibly someone else may want to buy it to try and port Ubuntu Phone
to it?

*Thanks -*
*
*