Re: [design] Welcome screen suggestions

Well timed email - the infographic is a work in progress, so thanks for
your comments and we will take them on board.
In the future it is intended that the user will be able to personalise
their wallpaper and various aspects of the infographic. In fact, I would
say that is the main concept for the welcome screen - a personalised
welcome to your phone.

The launcher and indicators are both available from the welcome screen -
quick access to apps is via the launcher (this includes camera); quick
access to music controls will be through the indicators.

Cheers,

Katie