Re: browser does not support webgl

I'm sorry, but I've heard nothing except good things about WebKit for the
last several years. It is also impossible for there to be more workarounds
for WebKit than for Internet Explorer. Firefox is then the only other major
browser with a different engine, which means the code was originally
written to take Firefox's idiosyncrasies into account first and foremost,
so of course WebKit would have more workarounds than Firefox's gecko engine
in jQuery. These nebulous claims about a buggy code base are very strange.
WebKit is the most proven HTML engine in existence; proven by Apple,
Google, and many others... all who contributed to fix bugs. This is in
opposition to gecko, which was developed and proven solely by Mozilla.
WebKit is the best there is right for now.

If you're going to make claims that challenge the decision making skills of
Apple, Google, Digia (makers of Qt), Amazon, Blackberry, Sony, HP/Palm,
Valve, Adobe, and now Opera... please provide a source link at the very
least. All of these companies (and more!) chose WebKit as their browser's
engine of choice when they could have chosen gecko. Why would they do this?
WebKit is provably a good choice. Even Epiphany switched from gecko to
WebKit because they decided gecko was cumbersome, according to Wikipedia.

Android apps will not be supported. Talk to Mozilla, if they want to port
their mobile app to Ubuntu, I have no problem with there being additional
choice for the consumer, but this is not the place for that request to be
made into reality.

Sincerely,
Josh