Re: Fail to build m7tmo (T-Mobile HTC One)

When I comment out the parts you told me too. I still had the same error
but when I commented out
"frameworks/base/nfc-extras/com.android.nfc_extras.xml:system/etc/permissions/com.android.nfc_extras.xml
\" (under Permissions) the error no longer appears. But now... I have
another error.
make: ***
[/home/thomasjohnarouge/Documents/ubuntu_touch_porting/out/target/product/m7tmo/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libexternal_intermediates/external.o]
Error 1

Link to log:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6WIIp8JmreZeGNTNEg1NlhPVTA/edit?usp=sharing
(The log is very long)

Thank you for helping me out so far. I really appreciate your help!