Re: Fail to build m7tmo (T-Mobile HTC One)

This is great, I had the same error and was talking about it here on the
mailing list. When you have this kind of error (Error 1), you need to look
a little bit into the output, because the real error is some lines before.
Look:

hardware/qcom/display-caf/libexternal/external.cpp: In member function
'bool qhwc::ExternalDisplay::post()':
hardware/qcom/display-caf/libexternal/external.cpp:693:24: error:
'MDP_DISPLAY_COMMIT_OVERLAY' was not declared in this scope
make: ***
[/home/thomasjohnarouge/Documents/ubuntu_touch_porting/out/target/product/m7tmo/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libexternal_intermediates/external.o]
Error 1

The easy solution that I did here was to edit .repo/manifest.xml:

<project path="hardware/qcom/display-caf"
name="CyanogenMod/android_hardware_qcom_display-caf" remote="github"
revision="cm-10.1" />

And then just to make sure, in hardware/qcom/display-caf:
$ git checkout cm-10.1