Re: Applications spawning other Applications

W dniu 18.07.2013 20:37, Thomas Voß pisze:
> Good point and I do agree in general, However, once we allow mime-type
> handling we break the strict per-app siloing of content.
>
> Not sure how to solve that issue for mime-type handling.

Well, that only really means file:// needs to be disabled, right? So if
you want to access any local data, you have to go through content
management (but even then, gallery has both photos and videos, for
example - apps aren't limited to one mime type).

--
Michał (Saviq) Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Services Ltd.