Power management policy

Heh, sorry, poor choice of words. I just used a function just called
throttle a few minutes ago that does just that... :p

I wouldn't honestly like it to be as strict as iOS' or SIGSTOP, though. For
example, I am currently developing an iOS app which I really need to know
when it is minimized to fire a little server signal. However, none of the
currently existant models allow that. That's why I am imagining something a
bit more special.

Thanks Thomas, I will look into it as soon as I get back from work :D