Re: Memory usage testing

Hello,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 7:15 AM, Ricardo Salveti de Araujo
<ricardo.salveti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Isn't better to use a static or internal website instead? I know it's
> useful to test sites such as cnn.com, but it'll be hard to compare
> data between test runs as I believe the results will change quite a
> bit at every run (as the website updates itself quite frequently).
>
> If we're trying to compare improvements or regressions, using a static
> webpage would probably be a better option.

Thanks for pointing that out. The code right now is using
launchpad.net because that is what was available from the lab network.
However, recently a web proxy has been set up to basically serve the
same version of the cnn.com page every time (it's not updated) to be
used as a reference as you said in your e-mail.

Best regards,
    Javier